Come one, come all; join at any timeItinerary:
- Church at Triadelphia; highlights include specials by Daniel Ashton
- Potluck picnic at the capitol; suggestions on location include the reflecting pool, Roosevelt memorial, Capitol building steps
- Afternoon visit to various Smithsonian areas.
- Supper at the Ashtons (ask them how you might contribute)
- Chamber music following supper, including the ever-popular Trout
- Strawberry shortcake - Greenes
- Sandwiches - each bring enough to share
- Chips - each bring enough to share
- Fruit and other picnic-friendly items - welcome
- Water - each to his own
Special guest: Sherilyn Johnson, my mother
[Daniel adds the following:]
Supper is likely to be Pakistani Curry. If, for any reason, this would discourage you from joining us, please speak up quickly! We would far rather enjoy your company.
Please bring your parts for the Hummel Septet, as I want to have them in hand before leaving for CMW. I believe that means flute and horn parts from the Maydens, and piano and viola parts from the Greenes.
Dooley is welcome.
Also, I really enjoyed the recorder trios, etc. that we played last time. I hope we get to do more music like that.