Sunday, August 28, 2005

Social Plans for Sept./Oct.

Hello friends,

Last night's supper, hymn sing and game night was a pleasure and a blessing. My deep gratitude to each one who shared their company with us last night.

I would love to have every person on this list together in one place, especially for hymn singing. Is there a Sabbath evening in September or October when many or even (dare I hope?) all of us can meet?

Here's the list of Sabbaths. Let me know what would work for you, and I'll try to pick the week with maximal coverage.

  • Sept. 3
  • Sept. 10
  • Sept. 17
  • Sept. 24
  • Oct. 1
  • Oct. 8
  • Oct. 15
  • Oct. 22
  • Oct. 29
One more question: Someday I'd like to see Fallingwater. It's something like three hours drive from Germantown. Do you want to make plans and go as a group?

No comments: