Wednesday, April 21, 2004

How does it work?

I'm still trying to figure that out myself. Here's what I've picked up so far.

Each of us can write and publish entries here. Entries appear with the newest at the top. (This one is the third that I've written.) We each have the ability to go back and change what we've written after it's published.

When you get to the blogger.com home page, you'll find our blog, Maryland Music, listed on the right. As soon as you click on that link you'll be looking at the form you use to write and publish.

To read what's been published, hit the View Blog button, or open a browser directly to MDMusic.blogspot.com.

My suggestion: Bookmark this page. Check it every so often. Read down until you hit old material. (Look that over briefly, because it may have been edited since you last read it.) Then scroll to the bottom and click the "Powered by Blogger" link, which will bring you to the forms for logging in and adding your own commentary.

I'm still trying to figure out the RSS options. I'll post a new article when I understand more.

No comments: