Sunday, October 28, 2007

December 8 Follow-Up

I have more information from Ron Isaacson, the director running the Judas Maccabeus sing December 8.

Orchestra: Rehearsal Sunday evening, December 2 at 7 PM. Possible rehearsal Wednesday, December 5 if needed.

Singers: "Non-instrumentalists are invited to sing or to listen, hopefully to sing. . . . If the singers want to come by on Monday, Dec.3 (7pm), and sit in while I work with my temple choir on Judas parts and other stuff, that would be o.k. with me."

This is a fund raiser for their congregation, so all singers and audience should expect to pay about $10 to get in. Sounds totally worth it, to me. I just bought a recording of the work so I'll know what to expect, and just getting to play or sing the final chorus should be quite rewarding.

No comments: